This tour is operated in Spanish only. Please see the rest of information on Spanish site version.
During the summer season 2020
23, 30 May, 06, 13, 20, 27 June, 04, 11, 18, 25 July, 01, 08, 15, 22, 29 August, 12, 19 September
* 6 days with Spanish speaking guide
* Accommodation in Keflavík arrival day in standard room, breakfast included
* Accommodation 4 nights in the interior of the country in a standard room, breakfast included
* Accommodation in Reykjavik the last two nights in a standard room, breakfast included
* 3 dinners x 3 dishes during the circuit (days 2,3 and 4)
* Entrance to the Blue Lagoon (towel included, silica mask and drink) day 2
* Amphibious boat tour in the glacial lagoon, Jökulsárlón, day 3
* Regular departure transfer without a guide with the Airport direct coach
* Breakfast arrival day
* Dinners in Reykjavik and Akureyri
* Arrival Transfer
* International flights Personal travel insurance (recommended)
* Nothing that is not mentioned in “included” * * Early check-in at hotels (check-in time in most hotels in Iceland is at 2pm)
* Late check-out Any service not specifically mentioned in “included”
1st night in Keflavík: Hotel Airport Aurora Star (Keflavik)
2nd night: Kría Hotel / Katla Vik (South)
3rd night: Hotel Höfn - Höfn Region (East)
4th night: Laxá Hotel / Mývatn Fosshotel (North)
5th night: Icelandair Hotel Akureyri (North)
6th and 7th night: Hotel Klettur (Reykjavik)
There may be last minute changes in this list of hotels.
Children under 12 have a 25% discount as long as they share the room with the 2 parents.
Note: triple room is not reserved for 3 adults. Possibility of booking double room + extra bed for two adults with a child under 12 years. Please note that the extra bed can be a mattress on the floor. All personal belongings of the traveler as hand luggage are not subject to the transport contract but the passenger must have it with him at all times. Dorothy Tours is not responsible for the loss, deterioration or theft of luggage or personal belongings. It is extremely important that each passenger has adequate travel insurance that covers cancellation expenses for health reasons or medical emergencies as well as lost, damaged or stolen personal items. Dorothy Tours reserves the right to alter some services or hotels if necessary, always maintaining the same category and standard.